Paintball Tournament

Here are miscellaneous pictures of our tournament at Bukit Ramli on the 26th April 2009. But, I couldn't get any shot of the action as we broke our camera n I didn't have the heart to pull out my phone to snap up. Sorry. But the organizer shot many photos of us but I dunno how to get my hands on them.

But I'll ask dad about it later.

For now;

The tag.

We were the Predators hunting the warriors throughout the jungle, but we were given the tag warriors as there were only 3 name tags;
  • Crew
  • Referee
  • Warrior
My dad was hit at the second half of the game but we two (Farah and Me) were safe (and proud of it!).

Overall, we were satisfied with the battle as the Predators nearly won but God forbids us to go on any further as it rained uber heavily!

We got some nice shirts;

They had a lucky draw session and guess what?
We won the grand prize!!! How awesome is that?!
Wondering what was the grand prize? This baby;

A 98Custom TIPPMANN worth RM1000!! Crazy or not?! How lucky we are!

And I got a scarf to add to my collection.

I love it. =P

That's all folks. I'll add more if I get my hands on the organizer's album.
OWARI

1 comments:

Sera May 1, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

whoa..! cool gile menang 1st prize lucky draw..!!!!

Love Sick

Blog started: 08/08/08
Age of Blog: 234 Days old
Best viewed with: Mozilla Firefox
peeeeeps viewing
came and r0cked!